Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales™
C. Keith Conners, Ph.D.
Assessment of behaviors, emotions, academic, and social problems in youth aged 6 to 18 years
The Conners Comprehensive Behavior Rating Scales™ (Conners CBRS™) is designed to provide a complete overview of child and adolescent concerns and disorders. It is a multi-informant assessment of children and youth across multiple settings, with rating forms for parents, teachers, and youth.
The Conners CBRS provides a wealth of information with Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5™) Symptom Scales, Content Scales, Other Clinical Indicators, Critical Items, and Impairment Items.
- Assistance with differential diagnosis , including comorbid disorders
- Identify students for potential eligibility in special education programs by determining the presence of social, emotional, behavioral, or academic difficulties
- Develop informed intervention and treatment strategies with information on a broad range of childhood disorders and concerns
- Monitor response to intervention and its effectiveness with detailed progress reports
- Gain clarity by using one of the most comprehensive behavior ratings scales available, allowing for identification of comorbid disorders that assist with differential diagnosis
- Easily administer, score, and interpret results with a user friendly design
- Discover where functioning is most impacted with impairment items that indicate how the youth functions in academic, home, and social settings
- Quickly screen and monitor treatment with the Conners Clinical Index (Conners CI)
- Gain a multi-rater perspective of the youth’s difficulties with a Parent, Teacher, and Self-report version
Conners Early Childhood™
C. Keith Conners, Ph.D.
Assesses the behavior of preschool children aged 2 to 6 years
The Conners Early Childhood™ (Conners EC™) assessment is the result of five years of intensive product research and development. Child psychologists, clinicians, pediatricians, and child psychiatrists can rely on the Conners EC to help identify when early intervention is required for various childhood problems.
The Conners EC is an innovative psychological instrument designed to assess the concerns of parents, teachers, and childcare providers about preschool-aged children. This instrument aids in the early identification of behavioral, social, and emotional problems. The Conners EC also assists in measuring whether or not a child is appropriately meeting major developmental milestones (Adaptive Skills, Communication, Motor Skills, Play, and Pre-Academic/Cognitive).
This tool provides information that may be useful to consider when determining whether or not a child is eligible for early intervention or special education and related services under current U.S. federal statutes, such as the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act 2004 (IDEA, 2004).
- Easy comparison of scores across raters, thanks to a multi-informant assessment format
- Full-length, Short, Behavior, Developmental Milestones, and Global Index Forms
- Spanish versions
- Validity Scales
- Clear and direct links to the IDEA 2004
- Excellent reliability and validity
- Easy administration, scoring, and results interpretation
Burks Behavior Rating Scales™, Second Edition
Harold F. Burks, Ph.D.
Help diagnose and treat children ages 4 to 18 years with behavior problems
Diagnose and treat children withbehavior problems. Administered and scored in 15-20 minutes, these scales identify the nature and severity of pathological symptoms in children ages 4 to 18.
Key Areas Measured
- Disruptive Behavior
- Social Withdrawal
- Physical Deficits
- Attention and Impulse Control Problems
- Emotional Problems
- Ability Deficits
- Weak Self-Confidence